College Graduate Program
Learning Is Earning
Turn your degree into a hard-earned reward.
Let the savings commence with a $750 rebate on select new untitled Toyota models when you finance or lease through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. This rebate is available for recent or upcoming college grads, including graduates from accredited degree programs who qualify for the Toyota Financial Services College Graduate Finance Program.
College Grad Rebate and Finance Program details:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs
- Competitive APRs on all new and untitled Toyota vehicles as well as Toyota Certified Used Vehicles and Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
- $750 rebate on new untitled Toyota Camry (gas or hybrid), Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius Liftback (excludes Prius Prime), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (gas or hybrid), Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA, Toyota 86 or C-HR.
To qualify for the rebate and finance program, you must:
- Provide proof of graduation in the past two years or in the next six months
- Be employed or have proof of future employment
- Have sufficient income to cover living expenses and vehicle payments
*The $750 College Graduate Rebate must be used as a down payment on a retail installment contract or as a capitalized cost reduction on a lease agreement through Southeast Toyota Finance. Only one College Graduate Rebate per customer. Verifiable proof of recent or upcoming graduation or graduate school enrollment status is required at the time of lease/purchase. Must meet credit approval requirements and have no negative credit history. Must furnish proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify. This offer expires 7/2/18. All other terms and conditions of the College Graduate Rebate Program apply; see dealer for details. The College Graduate Rebate Program may be combined with certain other special offers from Southeast Toyota Finance. This offer is available at any Toyota dealer in AL, FL, GA, NC, and SC. In addition, your dealer can advise you about additional offers for which you may be eligible.